First Ever Pty Ltd
1. First Ever Pty Ltd (ACN: 619 010 258) is the operator of the website www.firstever.com. This policy sets out the details of how First Ever collects, stores, uses and discloses your personal information.
2. First Ever is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“APPs”) and is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This includes suitable measures to protect electronic information and materials stored and generated in hard copy. First Ever is also subject to privacy and confidentiality obligations under other laws that govern our activities.
3. We only collect personal information from you that is necessary to perform our functions, to comply with our legal obligations, and to provide personalised customer service that you have requested. The personal information we collect from you will include information you give us when you register or subscribe to our Website, place and order or complete a transaction with us and contact us.
4. We may collect the following information:
• your name
• your address;
• your email address;
• telephone numbers and corresponding names;
• financial information such as credit card/bank account name and number for processing payments for services provided by First Ever;
• records of communications between you and First Ever relating to products and services provided by First Ever;
5. When you visit out web pages, for the purpose of managing the Website and improving our business, we may also temporarily collect the following information:
• your computer's operating system;
• your computer's browser type and capabilities;
• your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address;
• usage statistics including: the date and duration of your visit to our website, a list of the web pages that you visit within our site, the time spent on each web page as well as the website through which you linked to our site.
6. First Ever uses your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide our products and services;
• to inform you about the products and services we provide;
• to inform you about products and services provided by our affiliated companies and business partners; and
• to comply with the law.
7. First Ever may need to disclose your personal information to certain third parties who provide services to us. First Ever ensures that these parties are obliged to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and to only use such information in providing services to us. First Ever and its suppliers may send some of your your personal information outside Australia where this is necessary (for example, to arrange for shipment of products from overseas directly to you).
8. You can request to access the personal information we collect and hold about you. When requesting such access please identify the precise type of information requested. If you believe there are errors in the personal information we hold about you, you have a right to ask us to correct it.
You may make a request by sending us an email to email@example.com or by writing to us at: The Privacy Officer, First Ever, Level 13, 10 Queens Road, MELBOURNE VIC 3004.